Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lora & Sean's Wedding: Sept 1












Lora & Sean planned a wonderful wedding from afar (they live in Australia) and they did an amazing job! We started out with some photos at Stanley Park, and created quite a stir wherever the bride & groom went.

From the totem poles; to cricket on the lawn; to Prospect point; to riding on a tour bus; and finally to creating an "Abbey Road" moment; there was no end to the fun! It was then off to the Sunset Bay Yacht for the Ceremony & Reception. The staff were wonderful and the bride & groom were glowing!


I had a great time at Lora & Sean's wedding! Thanks for letting me be a part of your big day!

2 comments:

Boshoffs said...

Dear Charlene,

Thank you for making our day so special! You really captured the magic we had on our wedding day!

Can't wait to see you next summer for my sister's wedding!

Love,
Lora and Sean

Anonymous said...

I loved photographing your wedding! You have a great family and I can't wait till I see you next year!
Charlene