Friday, September 07, 2007

Fall Family Photos: Special Pricing

Happy September Everyone!

I hope the first week of school went off without a hitch for all of you!

It is that time of year when the leaves will start to change colours and that means it is a great time to take some family photos. I will be having a special for anyone that would like to have some photos taken this year.
The price: $100.00 (savings of $100 from my current price)
You will receive a CD with all the images and this will allow you to make as many prints/enlargements as you like.
I am accepting bookings on the following dates and locations for this special pricing:

Oct 6th: George Greenaway Park (Cloverdale) Fall leaves photos
Oct 13th: Crescent Beach (White Rock) Beach photos

Email me at cphoenix@telus.net if you are interested, as the spots will book up quickly.

Charlene

No comments: