Saturday, July 28, 2007

Chris & Jacqueline's Wedding: 07/07/07

When I first met with Jackie & Chris, I knew that they were a special couple. They wanted to make sure the photos were fun and casual; just like them! I knew that it was going to be a really fun wedding. Needless to say, they did not disappoint on the big day. Once Jackie was married, she made sure that everyone she came in contact with knew she was married. "I am married!" "Did you know that I am now married!?" The fun and casual theme continued right into the reception. The reception had a Hawaiian theme to it and their wedding planner extraordinaire: Kirsty made sure that everything ran smoothly. Guests were able to drink mohitos and special Hawaiian shooters (I can't repeat the names of the shooters as they will make you blush!) As the sun set, the dancing began on the rooftop patio and it there could not have been a better setting! I was so happy to be a part of this wonderful couple's special day!

Congratulations Chris & Jackie!


No comments: