Saturday, September 02, 2006

Trevor & Lindsay's Wedding: August 26


Lindsay & Trevor were married on a beautiful summer day! I started out at Lindsay's Mom's house and I was introduced to her super cute nieces. They could hardly wait to go for a ride in the "limbo"(this is what they called the limo) and didn't want to waste too much time on photos. The ceremony took place at the little chapel in Burnaby Heritage Museum and it was a wonderful service! After taking photos at Deer Lake, it was time for the reception at the Italian Cultural Centre. The food was marvelous and the desserts were very yummy.
Lindsay & Trevor are a great couple and I really enjoyed meeting their families.
Have a wonderful marriage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlene,
Your photos were wonderful. You really captured the happiness and excitment of the day. I didn't realize you were taking so many photos until I saw the album you gave Lindsay. WOW! They were all great. I especially loved the black and white ones. Friends are also impressed with your work. I will definitely recommend you.
Thanks for the memories!!!
Sheila (Linds' mom)