Monday, May 01, 2006

Jeff & April's Wedding: April 29

The day started out as a rainy and April was very worried about the rain continuing through her ceremony. The ceremony was to take place outside, so you can see why the worry was there! But the weather decided to behave and it stopped raining minutes before the ceremony!

The ceremony took place at Barnet Marine Park and the setting was beautiful! The bride and groom were full of happy emotions and it was a heartfelt ceremony! The setting was perfect for photos and we had the whole beach to ourselves.

I enjoyed getting to know Jeff & April and I know that they will have a happy and long life together! Thank-you for letting me be a part of your special day! Congratulations to a wonderful couple and enjoy your honeymoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say the photos came out wonderful. Such a beautiful bride , I should know shes my best girl. The setting was just right! A lil cloud a bit of rain and a whole lotta luv, Weddings are great!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I liked april and jeff's wedding it was good she had a wonderful wedding dress and love her cause she is my wonderful cousin and ever sense april went out with jeff i was getting know him and he is a wonderful guy to her and love all of you guys.